I know this is not the most desirable topic to discuss, but the reality is there are a lot of hardwood floors in Minneapolis with urine damage on them. Most the time the hardwood floors were damaged during a period when carpet was covering the floors. Either the current owners have decided to remove the carpet and refinish the hardwood floors, or the new owners are removing the carpet and want a fresh look.
Usually, you can’t remove the stains completely. We can sand them down, make them less visible, and even conceal them with a dark stain. However, in the end they will still be there. If you have hardwood floors that have stains like in these pictures beware. You will probably have to stain your floors a darker color to make them look good. Or if you have a rental property with hardwood floors that have been damage and you just want to clean them up and your not that concerned about the stains, then we can sand and do a natural finish. Most floors around Minneapolis will have one or two stains.
Incoming search terms:
- damaged hardwood floors
- refinishing hardwood floors with urine stains
- how to repair hardwood floor urine damage
- urine stained wood floor
- refinishing urine stained hardwood floors
- photos of dog urine stains on hardwood floor
- hardwood refinish urine stains
- samples of stained wood flooring
- urine damage hardwood floor
- repair urine stain in hardwood floor