We refinished these hardwood floors today in Brooklyn Park MN. They were maple floors in a older two story home. Both of the houses in Brooklyn Park were built in the 1940-1950s, but this was a older house built in the 1920s. The older homes typically have maple floors. When I refinish hardwood floors in Brooklyn Park and my customers ask me how long they have to
wait before they can walk on the floors I always tell them it is best to wait 24 hours after we put the final coat down. Technically you can probably walk on the floors 5-7 hours after we put the final coat down, but I think it is better to wait because I have tried buffing floors after only 7-9 hours and they were sticky. So I just believe it is the best thing to do. We refinish hardwood floors in Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Hopkins, Minneapolis, St Paul, Edina, Richfield, Golden Valley and all over the Minneapolis metro. Give me a call if you need an estimate!
Incoming search terms:
- when can you walk on new hardwood floors
- how long before you can walk on stain wood floors
- after staining wood floor how long after can you walk on
- how long before walking on wood floors
- How long before you can walk on hardwood floors
- how long do i wait to walk on floor after staining it
- how long I have wait that I walk after floor lakier
- how long should you wait to walk on refinished floors?
- how long shoulf I wait to walk on a stained floor
- how soon after staining can you walk