We refinished these hardwood floors today in Brooklyn Park MN. They were maple floors in a older two story home. Both of the houses in Brooklyn Park were built in the 1940-1950s, but this was a older house built in the 1920s. The older homes typically have maple floors. When I refinish hardwood floors in Brooklyn Park and my customers ask me how long they have to wait before they can walk on the floors I always tell them it is best to wait 24 hours after we put the final coat down. Technically you can probably walk on the floors 5-7 hours after we put the final coat down, but I think it is better to wait because I have tried buffing floors after only 7-9 hours and they were sticky. So I just believe it is the best thing to do. We refinish hardwood floors in Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Hopkins, Minneapolis, St Paul, Edina, Richfield, Golden Valley and all over the Minneapolis metro. Give me a call if you need an estimate!
Incoming search terms:
- walking on hardwood floors after refinishing
- how long before you can walk on stained floors
- walking on floor staining
- walk on refinished hardwood
- stained floors how long to wait to walk on them
- walking on hardwood after refinishing
- oak flooring when to walk on after staining
- how to long to wait before walking on stained floors
- how soon after staining can i walk on floor
- how many days do you have to wait after your floor is stained to walk on it?