The best way to see what refinishing your floors can do for your home is to see before and after pictures. I love looking at these because the difference is clear. This floor is a 1930′s red oak hardwood. It’s got an original oil base finish on it. We sanded it down and cleaned it up. The floor looks great and the customers were very happy. Oak is a lot lighter before you put the polyurethane on it. Oil base finishes will give the floor a lot more color. A water base finish will keep the floor more light. Overall, people tend to like the look of oil base finishes better because it’s easier to match furniture and paint colors to the oil base look then the water base look.
Now look at the after picture. The floor looks way better. It’s clean, the color tone is more even, the whole house just feels better. Having a old floor that hasn’t been refinished is kinda like having dirty carpet that never gets vacuumed. It just all ways feels dirty. But if you have nice, clean, refinished hardwood, your house just feels better. It’s a very positive feeling. So there are some before and after pictures of hardwood floors. Call us today.
Incoming search terms:
- floor sanding before and after
- hardwood floor before and after
- pictures of hardwood floors
- hardwood floors before and after pictures
- before and after refinishing hardwood floors
- hardwood floor refinishing pictures
- refinish hardwood floors before and after pictures
- pictures of sanded hardwood floors
- refinishing hardwood floors pictures
- staining hardwood flooring before and after pictures