Q: How long does the process take?
A: The typical hardwood floor refinishing job takes 2-3 days. The first day we sand the floors and coat the floors. The second and third day we apply the finish coats.
Q: How many coats of finish do you use?
A: On most jobs we use 3 coats of finish.
Q: Is the refinishing process dusty?
A: The average job produces 25-35 pounds of dust. Our machines collect most of it. However, there is some dust. If it is an issue we reccommend to seal off areas of your residence to eliminate dust or we can provide that service.
Q: Do you use oil or water-based finish?
A: We use both, but more people like oil based finishes. Our clients like oil based finishes they offer a more popular finish look.
Q: How much do you charge to refinish?
A: The price varies depending on the condition of the floor, but usually the price is between $1.30-$3.00 per square foot.
Incoming search terms:
- cost to refinish hardwood floors
- hardwood floor refinishing cost per square foot
- floor sanding cost
- floor sanding cost per square foot
- floor refinishing cost per square foot
- refinishing hardwood floors cost
- refinish hardwood floors cost
- cost to refinish hardwood floors minneapolis
- cost per sq ft to refinish hardwood floors
- how much to refinish hardwood floors per square foot